INFORMATIVA SULLA Privacy
2. Source of personal data
The collection of your personal data is carried out by recording the data provided by you, as an interested party, at the time of entering the information or catalog request form.
3. Purpose of the processing
- Response to requests for information on products we sell;
- carry out surveys aimed at verifying the degree of user satisfaction with the services offered or requested;
- Sending catalogs for which an express request has been made in the appropriate form on our site.
4. Methods of data processing
In relation to the purposes described, the processing of personal data takes place using manual, IT and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes outlined above and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
Once the set purposes have been fulfilled, the data will be deleted or transformed into anonymous form.
5. Optional supply of data
The provision of data is optional, but without it it will not be possible to respond to your requests or send the requested catalog.
6. Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents
Your personal data may only be known by the Administrator of Prima Armi Srl, identified as the person in charge of processing. In no case may third-party companies become aware of personal data.
7. Rights of the interested party
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments
- of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- to updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a. and b. have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.